MedWest Sports Medicine
MedWest Sports Medicine raises the concept of sports medicine to a new level. We maintain the highest standards of care by offering the most complete preventive, diagnostic, rehabilitative and surgical services available.
MedWest Sports Medicine’s highly skilled team includes orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, certified athletic trainers. To ensure optimal care is provided, MedWest Sports Medicine professionals coordinate services with other physicians, including primary care, internal medicine, radiologists, urologists and all necessary medical specialties.
Whether it is for sports physicals, sports injury screenings, specialized injury treatments, or performance enhancement, MedWest Sports Medicine serves you on an individual basis.
It is our mission to provide:
- Medical, rehabilitation, and athletic training services to athletes of all ages in Western North Carolina
- To enhance the performance of our athletes through specialized training programs
- To excel in the prevention and treatment of sports related injures
- To return the athlete to maximum performance in the shortest time possible
Whether you’re pursuing excellence in sports or you’re leading an active lifestyle, MedWest Sports Medicine is dedicated to serving you.
We provide physician services in Clyde, Sylva, Bryson City, and Franklin through MedWest-Haywood Sports Medicine
(828) 452-4131, Carolina West Sports Medicine
(828) 586-7934, and Sylva Orthopaedic Associates
(828) 586-5531. We also provide outreach to several local schools and physical therapy at our Haywood and Cullowhee locations.