MedWest Health System Occupational Health Services provides a broad variety of cost effective health care services specifically geared to business and industry. With a comprehensive program to treat and manage work related injuries or illnesses, our goal is to enable workers to recover and return to work as soon as possible.
Worker’s injuries are tracked throughout our clinical process including specialist’s evaluations. Ongoing communication with employers and insurers allows for better case management of worker’s compensation injuries and costs.
In addition, preventive programs and screening services are available.
Individual packages are exclusively designed for each business. Packages may include any or all of the following services:
- Injury/illness treatment & management
- DOT physicals
- DOT and non-DOT drug testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Job site evaluations
- Surveillance exams (OSHA mandated exams, etc.)
- Medical review officer (MRO) services
- Employment entrance physicals (pre-employment)
- Preventive health and educational services
- Fitness for duty evaluations